Ottawa, March 24, 2020
Dear Valued Customers and Business Partners:
The government has deemed our industry an essential service. We will continue to support our business partners in these difficult times. We can’t express our gratitude enough to our staff for their selfless spirit and fellow construction companies for their continued support during this time.
Precast Group’s main priorities are to ensure the health and safety of its employees, customers and business partners. We are continuously adapting our operations according to the constraints and recommendations imposed by our health and government authorities.
Below, we have listed some of the measures implemented at Precast Group and its affiliated companies to protect our employees, their families, our customers, our business partners and the communities where we live and do business.
Despite these challenging times, the construction and manufacturing sector in Ontario continues to operate. The Precast Group, and its affiliated companies, manufacture and distribute products and materials that are considered essential to support the region’s infrastructures and related industries and services.
Our manufacturing plants are open and operating.
Our sales teams, and administrative staff are operational.
We are doing everything possible to ensure that the quality of our services is maintained, along with production and delivery schedules.
HEALTHY AND SAFE WORK ENVIRONMENT
Precast Group’s main priorities are to ensure the health and safety of its employees, customer, business partners and community. In addition to individual recommendations issued by the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), key measures include:
- International and national business travel has been cancelled
- Visitors are not permitted to meet employees in any of our facilities
- Respect of social distancing in common areas and office spaces
- Reorganization of production shifts to maintain productivity levels while ensuring staff safety
- Establishment of specific protocols for pick-ups and deliveries of products in all locations
- Hand sanitizing products and other sanitary supplies are readily available in all locations
- Where possible, remote work has been deployed for administrative functions with full IT support
Precast Group will do everything it can to continue serving you to the best of its capacities during this period of uncertainty. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Our contact information is below.
Should any new development impacting our operations be announced by the Authorities, we will inform you without delay. Thank you for the trust and loyalty you place in our company.